Full-Time Apprentice Signwriter Position
Mon-Fri - 9am-5pm
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative person to join our team. We are a team of 4 in a family run business, Custom Design Signs is a rapidly evolving printing business on the Yorke Peninsula running alongside Just Shear clothing brand (www.justshear.com).
With laser cutting, signage, screenprinting, garment printing, sublimation and more we are rapidly expanding.
It is a 4 year apprenticeship & trade school would need to be attended in Adelaide for 2 week blocks once every 2 months. The rest of the training is on the job.
Applications will be recieved until the right person is found. The successful applicant can start when suitable.
The applicant will be assisting with printing, picking online orders, manufacturing & other tasks.
This role requires:
- Current drivers license & car
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail & ablility to multitask.
- Pride in producing quality outcomes
- Ability to work as a team
- Creativity & artistic flair.
- Willing to learn & take direction.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to learn to plan your production schedule, work quickly, accurately, and autonomously managing multiple jobs at any one time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to liaise with customers from time to time and taking responsibility for ensuring that customer needs are not only met but where possible are exceeded.
Experience with designing online - especially with Adobe or Coreldraw would be also useful.
To apply please email a cover letter introducing yourself and current resume to email@example.com with subject "Apprentice Signwriting Position".
Feel free to call Carlie for any other details on 0407 178 339.